Terms & Conditions
- The overall prize is for a bundle of prizes. Bundle includes: VIP Tour of the Mary Rose for 2 x Adults Plus Photo Opportunity on Bridge Balcony.
2 x VIP Victorious Festival Tickets For A Day Of Your Choice Worth (Nearly £200). These are Premium Victorious Tickets (includes standard entrance).1x Family All Attraction Ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children worth £78).
This ticket gets you and your family (2 adults and up to 3 children) a year’s access to all of our attractions.Family Ticket to Explosion Fireworks at Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower Gosport. The winner will be asked to launch the firework display and enjoy the evening of fireworks, on October 30th, on us.
Family Ticket to Victorian Festival of Christmas (Worth £42). The lucky winner will get entrance for a family (2 adults and up to 3 children) to our Christmas Festival that runs from Friday 25th November - Sunday 27th November 2016. There will be a private photo opportunity for the whole family with Father Christmas.
- By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by Portsmouth Historic Dockyard without payment or compensation.
- All entries shall become the property of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost or destroyed.
- This competition is not open to employees of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard/National Museum of the Royal Navy, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and its partners reserve the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
- Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party.
- For the name of the prize winners, please check the http://www.historicdockyard.co.uk/index.php website after 23:59hrs on the 19th August 2016.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard have organised this contest in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
- Closing date is 19th August 2016at 23:59hrs.