BOOK YOUR RETURN VISIT
TO PORTSMOUTH HISTORIC DOCKYARD
REVISIT OUR ATTRACTIONS
Visitors with Three Attraction Tickets or Ultimate Attraction Tickets can visit our Portsmouth and Gosport sites as many times as they wish for 12 months after their initial visit.
We want to make sure everyone who visits the Dockyard is safe, so therefore we require all visitors to book a time slot to visit our sites at Portsmouth and Gosport. This is to ensure that we monitor capacity and can ensure our sites are Covid safe.
BOOKING A RETURN VISIT
Follow the steps below to book your return visit to the Dockyard:
- Visit our Returning Customer Portal here to book your day and time slot.
We offer time slots up to three weeks in advance.
- Put in your 14-16 digit Returner ID (found on your confirmation email) and click enter.
This will open the returner tickets which will have a £0 value ticket
- Choose the date and time slot of your next visit
- You will receive a 'Print at Home' ticket that you will need to bring with you together with your original ticket. This will be scanned on entry to the Dockyard or at our Gosport attractions.
- You don’t need to print this ticket – they can be scanned on your phone but you WILL need to show it to gain access
* Remember to bring both your new 'Print at Home' tickets and your original tickets.
START YOUR VISIT AT PORTSMOUTH
EXISTING TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
Click through to our Returning Customer Portal, enter your 14-16 digit Returner ID, and book your return visit to our Portsmouth attractions.
START YOUR VISIT AT GOSPORT
EXISTING TICKET HOLDERS AND MEMBERS ONLY
Click through to our Returning Customer Portal, enter your 14-16 digit Returner ID, and book your return visit to our Gosport attractions.