Upgrade to National Membership today!
Get exclusive benefits and discounts from only £39 online
• Members registering online will receive a confirmation email which they are then able to take to any of our sites and be issued with a temporary ticket until they receive their membership card.
• Each individual on a family or joint membership will be issued with their own membership card.
• Children (under the age of 16) on a family membership do not need to be accompanied by their parents/the primary member to obtain entry as a member during each visit, but are still required to be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian.
• Members with disabilities are entitled to receive free entry for one carer. Proof of eligibility is required.
• All members are reminded to check that they are in possession of their membership cards before you set out on a journey (or Welcome Email if your Membership card is yet to be received).
• Membership cards are not transferrable.
• If a membership card is lost or stolen, please contact the Membership Secretary on 02392 989763. These can be replaced at a cost of £5.00.
• In some instances where our sites are holding Special Event Days an additional entry fee may apply. Please check our events page for further details.
As a member you will receive a range of benefits. Membership packages generally include:
• Free annual entry into all Museums owned by The National Museum of The Royal Navy.
• Discounts and offers from our site partners.
• Offers from carefully selected third parties.
Here is the full list of the benefits available to The National Museum of The Royal Navy MembersUnlimited entry to all NMRN museums and ships
25% discount into NMRN museums for friends & family – up to 4 people
25% discount on all NMRN guidebooks
10% discount on all NMRN cafes and restaurants
10% discount at all NMRN shops
Dedicated Members’ e-newsletter
Access to our exclusive Online Members’ Area
Discount and Early Bird tickets to selected events
Special tours of maritime interest in conjunction with NMRN Friends of Museum schemes
Exclusive invitations to behind the scenes museum tours and previews.
We reserve the right to change these benefits at any time and without notice. Where possible, changes will be announced on our websites and Members will be notified by email.
Any third party providers of a benefit included in your Membership package will have absolute discretion in relation to the provision of those benefits.
Services supplied by a third party will be subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions. We are not responsible for, and do not accept any liability for, loss or damage suffered as a result of a fault, error or omission in the provision of such services.
Direct Debit Payments
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, we will notify you in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If we request to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of request.
• If an error has been made in the payment of your Direct Debit by us or your bank/building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when requested to do so by us.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. We would be grateful if you also notify us using the contact methods set out below.
• If you change your mind about subscribing as a Member after purchasing, you may request a refund by notifying our Membership Secretary in writing within 14 days of purchase.
Queries, comments and complaints:
Contact our Membership Secretary on:
Telephone: +44 (0)2392 728069
The Membership Office
The National Museum of The Royal Navy
HM Naval Base
Office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00-16:30 (excluding public holidays)