An exciting opportunity has risen to work in a brand new cookhouse in the heart of the historic dockyard, the position is on a variable contract, working Monday-Sunday with occasional evening work- If you think you’re the right person for the job, We look forward to hearing from you.
• To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
• To report all accidents, breakages, losses, unsafe working conditions and any other irregularities
• To ensure a standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene
• To strive to continually exceed Customer expectations and provide excellent customer care
• To be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages and other catering requests
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management
• To ensure all employees in the unit adhere to the correct standards of dress and appearance as set out in Company handbook
• CH&Co values
• To ensure effective selling opportunities are supported by all staff having full product knowledge of all items available
• To maintain a happy and helpful manner and attitude throughout your work
• To protect all company property in the unit and maintain all such property in a manner of good and safe repair.