Multi-award winning Mary Rose Museum
Meet the Museum Management Team and put key areas of business in context. Topics offered include: operational issues; customer service; marketing; organisation; running events and managing change (by arrangement).
• Introductory Talk: Running a Museum Business
• Structured museum visit investigating key areas of interest
• Workshop session including practical activities
World-class archaeology in action
Alongside a museum visit, receive a rare opportunity to find out about the archaeology and conservation of the Mary Rose. Includes:
• Discovering how have we become a world leader in conservation science for waterlogged artefacts
• Real and replica artefact handling
• Careers after an archaeology degree – meet the experts!
Alternative version: Combined History and Archaeology A-Level Experience Day