General Assistant required in the busy Mary Rose Cafe in the heart of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – Successful Candidate will be on a Casual Workers Agreement which is a Zero Hour Contract and be required to work in Busy Periods and School Holidays and Weekends
Overall purpose of the job
Performing a variety of tasks associated with coffee & food production and delivering excellent customer service in the catering unit.
• Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
• Communicate confidently with customer & exceeding visitor expectation
• Ability to work within in a team and individually
• Reliable/Flexible – delivery of shifts
• To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with company standards
• To complete unit specific tasks and sign off all associated paperwork
• To attend team meetings as required
• To operate the till in line with company operation and cash handling procedures
• To maximize uptake and spend per head
Experience preferred but not essential.
If you think you are the person for the role in this busy, vibrant and friendly unit, we would like to hear from you.