Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is an ideal day out for groups and tours. Ask anyone to name the most famous warships in the world and the Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior 1860 are sure to feature - the favourite of Henry VIII, Nelson's victory at the Battle of Trafalgar and the ship that never fired a shot in anger during 10 years of sea domination.
Add 800 years of history at the National Museum Royal Navy Portsmouth, an interactive showcase of the modern Royal Navy, WWI vessel HMS Monitor M33, Action Stations, a boat tour of Portsmouth and a truly memorable maritime day out with your group is to be had at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
The group ticket includes access to the Mary Rose, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, National Museum Royal Navy Portsmouth, Action Stations and Harbour Tour.
- Discounted rates for groups of 15 people or more
- Full day or one attraction tickets - flexible to the time your group has available
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours for groups available
- No maximum group size (larger groups will be split into parties of 30-35)
- Free entry for coach drivers and group leaders
- Catering for large groups available in unique settings (even if not visiting the attractions)
- £5 lunch voucher for coach drivers (excluding event days and education visits)
Click on the link on the right to download the brand new 2017/18 group and trade brochure.
For prices and how to book call 023 9283 9766 (option 3) and speak to a member of staff in the Advanced Sales office