Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is an ideal day out for groups and tours. Ask anyone to name the most famous warships in the world and HMS Victory and HMS Warrior 1860 are at the top of their list of places to see. Discover Henry VIII favourite ship, The Mary Rose and more.
Add 800 years of history at the National Museum Royal Navy Portsmouth, an interactive showcase of the modern Royal Navy, WWI vessel HMS Monitor M33, Action Stations, a boat tour of Portsmouth and a truly memorable maritime day out with your group is to be had at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
We offer three ticket types for groups depending on the time you have available to spend with us...
All Attraction Ticket
Our great value all attraction ticket gives access to all of the attractions at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard on the day of your visit (Gosport attractions excluded).
Single Attraction Ticket
For those short on time you may opt for a Single Attraction ticket to visit just one of the attractions at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard.
For a full Portsmouth experience, we offer a combined Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Spinnaker Tower ticket.
- Discounted rates for groups of 15 people or more
- Exclusive behind the scenes tours for groups available
- No maximum group size (larger groups will be split into parties of 30-35)
- Free entry for coach drivers and group leaders
- Catering for large groups available in unique settings (even if not visiting the attractions)
- £5 lunch voucher for coach drivers (excluding event days and education visits)